The Sports Innovation Institute leverages the power of students and faculty from across the university to attack today’s sports-industry problems with innovative solutions. We deliver return on your business objectives and value to your stakeholders.
A collaborative hub to combine resources, disciplines, and expertise areas to deliver specialized solutions.
Why Sports? Why Indianapolis?
Indianapolis has a rich history of attracting and hosting major sporting events. The region also plays home to many national sports organizations.
The institute supports the investment of infrastructure, technology, and innovative products and services for the purpose of:
- increasing the quantity and quality of events hosted
- expanding the city’s capacity for more events
- growing and evolving our volunteer program
- solidifying existing relationships
- diversifying funding programs
- developing other sports related businesses